4. Legal Concepts of Asset Protection
Legal Concepts of Asset Protection
Thanks for your continued interest in our asset protection course. We hope you find these videos valuable.
In this video asset protection attorney Douglass Lodmell explains the basic legal concepts and tools used to create a strong asset protection plan. This includes:
- If you understand the corporate shield you can understand how asset protection works.
- Asset protection is a personal shield.
- The main domestic tool is the Limited Partnership in Arizona, Nevada, or Delaware
- The key of the asset protection is the Asset Management Trust, an offshore tool
- LLC’s are used to separate and protect risky assets.
- These 3 layers are the basics of an asset protection plan
Feel free to contact us now, or at any time during this course to get an analysis with our in-house Asset Protection Analyst, Mark Lodmell. 1 (800) 231-7112
The Legal System Supports Lawsuits